St. Andrew’s Community,
Good morning! As you know, we have reopened our building for the purpose of gathering in person to worship on Sunday morning at 11 am. Part of our guidelines to reopen include having people register for worship prior to Sunday morning. Why are we doing this?
- Contact tracing - IF there is ever a time we learn someone has tested positive for COVID-19, we want to be able to easily and quickly identify who may have come in contact.
- Ensure capacity is maintained - We have a limited number of slots available. We want to make sure those who want to come to service on Sunday have a slot saved for them.
So how do you sign up for worship?
- Simply go to our SignUp Genius link by clicking HERE.
- Go to our website. The homepage of our website has all of the information you need about re-gathering in person including the link to sign up for service.
- Check your email each Monday. Each Monday an email is sent out with announcements, the calendar, and weekly prayers. Be sure to read this email and find the link there.
- Go to our Facebook page About section for the link.
- Go to our Instagram page About section for the link.
If you are still experiencing issues after you have tried all five options above, please reach out to MJ AND Kelli. We will help you get signed up while tracking issues so we can make sure everyone has a seamless experience.
We also wanted to make sure you are fully aware of our newsletter. This has not been in publication for awhile now which means processes have changed. You will need to subscribe to our newsletter in order to receive it. So what does that mean for you?
- Go to our website by clicking HERE.
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage. There you will find a bar that says “Subscribe to our Newsletter”. Type in your email address.
- Select that you are not a robot and follow any image prompts that may appear. (Sometimes you may be asked to verify you are not a robot by choosing images that have certain items in them such as cars, chimneys, etc.)
- You will then be taken to another page that asks you to do two things:
- Go to your email for a verification notice that was sent. This piece is vital! Please see directions starting at #5.
- Type in your name and save your subscription. Please do this now and click “Save Subscription.” Tip: Be sure “General” is checked before you click save!
- Please go to your email and find the email that was sent from St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church. The subject will read “One Last Step: Please confirm your subscription.” Open this email.
- You will see a button that says “Confirm Subscription.” Click it.
- It will take you to the page noted in 4(2) above. Be sure all is correct. You can save again if you wish, however, you should have seen a notice at the top saying you have officially subscribed to the newsletter.
If you have issues with this, please reach out to Kelli. She can help you through any problems that occur. She is also the one that can verify you are on the list, however, you can do this yourself. How? You remember that Monday email mentioned above? That is sent from this subscription. If you are no longer receiving that email, you are not subscribed.
As always, we are here to help you with these processes!
Your Church Council