Take a few moments to listen to Pastor Doug's Wednesday devotional about time.
Questions to ponder:
- How are you doing with time management in your life?
- How do you make time for God each day?
- How can you give time back to God?
- We have 168 hours in a week. After you factor in work, sleep, family, etc, how can you use the hours "leftover" in a new way?
- How can you let go of time?
Famous quotes about time:
"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." - Leo Tolstoy
"Time is money." - Ben Franklin
"Time waits for no one" - Folklore
"Better three hours too soon than one minute late." - Shakespeare
Remember: Yesterday is forgiven; tomorrow isn't here yet. Stay/Live in the present moment.
Challenge: Give more time back to God.